1st May is a public holiday in Germany and our office will be closed. To all projects covered by a SLA we provide emergency support as usual. We will be back to regular business hours on Thursday.
Spring has finally arrived in Halle an der Saale. The air is full of sun and the scent of blossoms. The forecast promises the weather will stay nice until Easter. Many of us will spend a few days off with friends and family.
To ensure that all your applications in the Flying Circus are running smoothly we will monitor all regular support during business hours* and SLA-covered emergency support as usual.
Continue reading Support during Easter 2019
Zum zweiten Mal beteiligen wir uns und wir sind schon ganz aufgeregt.
Hoffentlich rennen die Mädels unsere offenen Türen ein.
Der Tag steht unter dem Thema Bits und Bytes.
Unser Christian wird unter anderem auch leckere Cookies verteilen.
Alle Informationen zu unserem Angebot stehen auf der offiziellen Seite des Girls’Day – dort kann man sich zur Teilnahme anmelden.
It smells like speculoos and we see sparkling lights everywhere. Christmas is around the corner. This year was filled with a lot of changes, with some new and with both stress and joy. We all need a rest to start the new year with lots of energy so we take a few days off.
To ensure that all your applications in the Flying Circus are running smoothly we will monitor all regular support during business hours* and emergency support as usual. We won’t be performing non-critical work between Christmas and New Year. But we are here for business critical support. On January 2nd we are back to normal business and will catch up with any backlog than.
Here’s an overview of the next days and our support availability. The red highlighted days are national or local holidays and are only covered for SLA customers:
- 2018-12-21 (Friday): regular support
- 2018-12-22 (Saturday): SLA-covered emergency support only
- 2018-12-23 (Sunday): SLA-covered emergency support only
- 2018-12-24 (Monday): Holiday Season, business critical support
- 2018-12-25 (Tuesday): SLA-covered emergency support only
- 2018-12-26 (Wednesday): SLA-covered emergency support only
- 2018-12-27 (Thursday): Holiday Season, business critical support
- 2018-12-28 (Friday): Holiday Season, business critical support
- 2018-12-29 (Saturday): SLA-covered emergency support only
- 2018-12-30 (Sunday): SLA-covered emergency support only
- 2018-12-31 (Monday): Holiday Season, business critical support
- 2019-01-01 (Tuesday): SLA-covered emergency support only
- 2019-01-02 (Wednesday): regular support
- 2019-01-03 (Thursday): regular support
- 2019-01-04 (Friday): regular support
Happy holidays to everybody and see you in 2019!
*business hours = Mo-Fr, 8-16 CE(S)T
This really was a hot summer in the city. Now its gone, time flies so fast.
Here in Germany we have some public holidays coming up in October.
Our office is closed on:
Wednesday October 3rd – German Unification Day
Wednesday October 31st – Day of Reformation
To all projects covered by an SLA we provide emergency support as usual.
Have a wonderful autumn everybody.
As previously announced, the Flying Circus has a new office address since September 1st. If you’d like to write us a letter or visit us, please be sure to use our new address:
Flying Circus Internet Operations GmbH
Leipziger Str. 70/71
06108 Halle (Saale)
It’s only a few blocks away from our old office. Why the move? We’re teaming up with other companies from Halle to form SaltLabs, a loosely coupled collective of IT-related companies under one roof. Details on this will follow, so stay tuned!